Vesta Dual Media Water Conditioner
Each VESTA® Water Conditioner is designed to specifically address the water quality issues that are unique to your home providing your family with outstanding water. Your investment will reward you with quality water at every faucet in your home.
Dual media conditioners are designed to treat chlorine, hardness, tastes and odors in the water. The Mid-Vortech™ tank maximizes the media efficiency with two separate media chambers in one tank. The lower chamber contains the media to soften your water, and the upper chamber has an activated carbon to remove objectionable tastes and odors. Your VESTA professional water treatment dealer may also utilize this chamber for an alternative filter media to treat your specific water issues.
At the heart of the VESTA softening system is the control valve. The control has been engineered to provide years of trouble-free service. The key to the exceptional quality of the control valve is in the state-of-art design. VESTA solid state microprocessors monitor and self-adjust the regeneration frequency of the system. A battery backup retains all the settings programmed into control valve while the attractive two-toned gray finish makes it a standout among contemporary home appliances.
Your professional VESTA water conditioning dealer is trained and dedicated to providing the best solution for your home and for your family.
TOP MEDIA BED
- Activated carbon filter media reduces chlorine levels while removing unpleasant tastes and odors. Chlorine removal may also extend the life of the softening resin.
- Your VESTA water treatment professional may use an alternative filter media to treat your specific water quality issue.
BOTTOM MEDIA BED
- High quality, chlorine resistant media bed for years of continues service.
- Uniform bead size and distribution for optimum flow rates
- Visual Low Salt Alarm alerts when it is time to add salt to the system
- Water use is monitored for peak efficiency
- Built in backup of settings during power outage
- Regenerates only when necessary saving salt and water
- Simple diagnostics and design provide for easy maintenance
- Treated water regenerant refill yields high quality recharge of bed
MID-PLATE STYLE DISTRIBUTION TANK
- Delivers evenly distributed and high quality flow
- Large surface area of plate yields lower pressure drop over time
- Up to 30% less water is required for backwash flow rate….. conserving water
- High flow design maximizes today’s high efficiency valve technology
- Dual media chambers keep media separate for more contact time and efficiency
- Most efficient softening regeneration, reducing salt consumption
- Systems larger than 10” do not include tank jackets
HIGH QUALITY BRINE TANK
- High Quality, Durable Construction
- Safety float system helps prevent overflow of the brine tank
- Constructed of corrosion- free materials
- Large brine tank sizes available in black