For over a half a century, Pentair and Fleck have led the advance in control valve technology for water treatment and filtration applications. The 5800 was designed to continue this tradition of technological leadership. Generation of water industry professionals have seen good reason to stand behind Pentair and Fleck. The 5800 was created to keep this proud legacy of partnership continuing for generations to come.
BENEFITS OF WATER SOFTENER
- Remove calcium and magnesium deposit from the water.
- Prevent water hardness buildups on your shower doors and fixtures.
- Have spotless washed dishes, glasses, silverware, etc...
- Increase the house plumbing life expectancy.
- Softer, cleaner, smoother hair and skin after every shower.
FEATURE- RICH, FLEXIBLE AND DEPENDABLE A GREAT TRADITION JUST GOT BETTER
The Pentair Fleck 5800 Series of control valves sets a brand new standard for adaptability and innovation features. At the same time, they come from a company known for decades of expertise in the water industry. Millions of units in service, and rock solid reliability.
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Continuous service flow rate of 21 GPM with a backwash of 17 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 16" and filter up to 16" in diameter
- Fully adjustable 3- or 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Optical sensor for precision cycle positioning
- Soft water refill for a cleaner brine tank
- Designed with double backwash for reduced hardness leakage
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance
- Programming stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
This combination spells success for residential water conditioning dealers. It brings together the features homeowners prefer with the time- tested component designs professionals can trust for years of customer satisfaction.
- Stronger Flow Rates- 21 gallons /minute continuous, 27 GPM peak, 17 GPM backwash
- Faster Setup Time- 10,000 RPM fast- positioning motor with 12 volt DC driver
- Soft Water Refill- a built- in super capacitor maintains system data up to 12 hours after a home power outage.
- Easy Servicing- cartridge- based seal and spacer design for quick and easy replacement
- Optical Technology- optical sensor control the backwash cycle for trustworthy, precise performance.
- Clear Back-lit Display- Easy visibility for homeowners or service personnel... even in a dark basement.
- Cross Link Resin- Higher quality and long lasting resin compare to competitors products in market.
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for Water Softener Performance.
- Tested and Certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for Lead Free Compliance.