The same commercial quality that makes Pentair Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home. Pentair Everpure exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure® and a unique pleated filter membrane. This highly engineered design offers the largest filtering surface area, longer filter life, and consistent performance.
• Exclusive Micro-Pure filtering material coats the pleated surface inside the cartridge
• Built-in water shut-off allows for easier cartridge changes
Commercial Grade Filtration
• The Pentair Everpure signature metal canister delivers commercial-grade durability to protect the system from splitting or bursting
• Its food-grade polymer lining prevents water from contacting the metal
Great Tasting Water
• Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the health and delicious taste of your water
• Adsorbs common earthy, moldy, fish tastes and odors
• Helps prevent lime and scale build-up in water appliances
• Flow rate controlled at 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
• Temperature 35-100° F (2-38° C) cold water use only
• Pressure 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar) non-shock
• Capacity 750 gal. (2,835 L)
• Required Space 5W x 15H x 5D in 13W x 38H x 13D cm
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
• Chlorine taste & odor
• Dirt and cloudiness*
• Mold and algae*
• Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
*As tested by Everpure, LLC. EPA EST. NO. 002623-IL-002
GENERAL INSTALLATION / OPERATION / MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS
This drinking water system must be maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions, including replacement of filter cartridges. The substances reduced or removed by this system are not necessarily in your water. Read the performance data sheet.
It is recommended that before purchasing a water treatment unit, you have your water tested to determine your actual treatment needs.
Space required: 5W x 15H x 5D in (13W x 38H x 13D cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
A separate drinking water faucet is required.
Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
Use minimum length of tubing possible.
Flush new cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air.
Replace cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow, but at least annually.