The same commercial quality that makes Pentair Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home. The Pentair Everpure exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure® and a unique pleated filter membrane. This highly engineered design offers a large filtering surface area, longer filter life, and consistent performance.
Commercial Grade Filtration
• Exclusive Micro-Pure filter material reduces contaminants commonly found in tap water
• Commercial grade metal canister protects the filter system from splitting or bursting
Great Tasting Water
• Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the clean, crisp taste of your water
• Absorbs common earthy, moldy, fishy tastes, and odors
• Built-in water shut-off allows for easier cartridge changes
• Helps prevent lime and scale build-up in water appliances
• Flow rate: controlled at 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
• Temperature: 35-100° F (2-38° C) cold water use only
• Pressure: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar) non-shock
• Capacity: 300 gal. (1,135 L)
• Required Space: 5W x 22H x 5D in 13W x 56H x 13D cm
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
• Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
• Chlorine taste & odor
• Dirt and cloudiness*
• Mold and algae*
• Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
• Enhanced with KDF media to inhibit scale build-up that can damage equipment
*As tested by Everpure, LLC SPECIFICATIONS
GENERAL INSTALLATION / OPERATION / MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS:
This drinking water system must be maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions, including replacement of filter cartridges. The substances reduced or removed by this system are not necessarily in your water. Read the performance data sheet.
It is recommended that before purchasing a water treatment unit, you have your water tested to determine your actual treatment needs.
Space required: 5W x 22H x 5D in (13W x 56H x 13D cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
A separate drinking water faucet is required.
Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
Replace cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
To ensure optimum water filtration, cartridges should be changed annually.