The same commercial quality that makes Pentair Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home. The Pentair Everpure exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure® and a unique pleated filter membrane to trap particles as small as 0.5 micron. This highly engineered design offers the largest filtering surface area, longer filter life, and consistent performance.
• Built-in water shut-off allows for easier cartridge changes
• Exclusive Micro-Pure filtering material coats the pleated surface inside the cartridge
Great Tasting Water
• Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the clean, crisp taste of your water
• Adsorbs common earthy, moldy, fishy tastes and odors
Commercial Grade Filtration
• Commercial grade metal canister protects the filter from splitting or bursting
• Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
• Helps prevent lime and scale build up in water-using appliances
• Flow rate: controlled at 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
• Temperature: 35-100° F (2-38° C) cold water use only
• Pressure: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar) non-shock
• Capacity: 1,000 gal. (3,780 L)
• Required Space: 5W x 20H x 5D in 13W x 51H x 13D cm
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptospordium and Giardia by mechanical means
• Chlorine taste & odor
• Dirt and cloudiness*
• Mold and algae*
• Particulates (oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides)*
*As tested by Everpure, LLC. EPA EST. NO. 002623-IL-002
ORDERING INFORMATION GENERAL INSTALLATION / OPERATION / MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS
This drinking water system must be maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions, including replacement of filter cartridges. The substances reduced or removed by this system are not necessarily in your water. Read the performance data sheet.
It is recommended that before purchasing a water treatment unit, you have your water tested to determine your actual treatment needs.
Space required: 5W x 20H x 5D in (13W x 51H x 13D cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
A separate drinking water faucet is required. Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
Use minimum length of tubing possible.
Flush new cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air.
Replace cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow. To ensure optimum water filtration, cartridges should be changed annually.
Health Claim Performance Certified by NSF*
This system has been tested according to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 for the reduction of the substances listed below. The concentration of the indicated substances in water entering the system was reduced to a concentration less than or equal to the permissible limit for water leaving the system, as specified in NSF/ANSI 42 and 53.