50GPD Reverse Osmosis and Chloramine Removal w- Plastic Tank - Made in the USA - GQM-550
The first stage is a 1 micron sediment that traps particulate matter such as dirt, rust, sand silt and sediment that will affect the taste and clarity of your drinking water.
The second stage is a 5 micron carbon filter which removes the taste and odor of chlorine before heading to the third stage.
The third stage is a .5 micron Chloramine Carbon Block filter that removes chlorine, chloramine and other materials that can cause bad taste and odors.
The fourth stage is the main filtration media for the reverse osmosis system, also known as the RO Membrane. This semi permeable membrane is 1/10,000 of a micron and will effectively reduce TDS (total dissolved solids), Sodium and a wide range of contaminants such as Arsenic, Lead, Percolate, Chromium, Copper and Radium.
The fifth stage is a high quality GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filter, known as the final polishing filter, since it filters the water exiting the storage tank.
This system is equipped with a higher quality shut of valve and a larger 12” final polishing filter than the AQM series.
This system is mainly used for residential purposes. It is recommended to increase the production rate if intended use is for commercial purposes. It can be used for most ice makers of refrigerators, supply water for crystal clear ice cubes (please refer to your refrigerator specification sheet for water pressure inlet requirements), coffee makers, beverage dispensers, and more.
- 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- Up to 50GPD (Gallons Per Day) production
- Double o-ring connections, made in USA
- Catalytic Carbon .5 Micron Filter for Chrloramine removal
- Free upgrade to designer brushed nickel faucet
- Can be upgraded to faster production rate
- Can be equipped with UV light
- Equipped with a plastic tank. (Does not rust, unlike metal tanks)
- Easy installation (full color manual available below)
- All parts and components, except tank and faucet, made in USA
The Aquatron Advantage
When you purchase an Aquatron RO system, you're not just purchasing a piece of equipment. With it comes years of expertise, ethical business, and a commitment to our customers. We make it a point not to use cheap materials from overseas in the construction and assembly of our systems. Any imported material must stand the test of time. As such, we only use materials with well established track records. Aquatron, founded in 1986, has been providing quality products and services for almost 30 years. Our staff consists of more than 50 years of collective experience in the industry, which transfers over into providing top notch and accurate information to our customers for all their water filtration or water softening needs.
Note: Aquatron filters need to be changed only once a year (once every 2-3 years for the membrane) rather than every 6 months for comparable systems. This is because we use only high grade material which is also denser and thicker, allowing the filters to retain their performance and efficacy for up to twice as long as most of our competitors.
For installation or service, call us at (818) 500-4090
- Operating Temperatures: Maximum 100°F (37.8°C) Minimum 40°F (4.4°C)
- Operating Pressure: Maximum 80 psi (5.90 g/cm2) Minimum 40 psi (2.80 kg/cm2)
- PH Parameters; Maximum 11 Minimum 2
- Iron: Maximum 0.2 PPM
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) <1800 PPM
- Turbidity: <5NTU