QC 75-121 API
Alkaline Calcium-Ionized Drinking Water System
Aquatron’s CQ 75-121 API is a natural seven-stage Alkaline/Acidic Two handel faucet Calcium-Ionized Drinking Water System.
WHAT CAN AN ALKALINE SYSTEM DO?
The Alkaline CQ 75-121 API is one a kind water purifying systems in the market that produces Natural Alkaline Calcium Ionized water as well as clean reverse osmosis water with a low pH. Unlike water ionizers, this system uses a special kind of filter built with natural stones to add Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium to your water after cleaning the water up to 98% by a reverse osmosis membrane. Reverse Osmosis is a way of separating dissolved solids and organic matter from water by passing it through a special membrane. The membrane separates toxic chemicals and inorganic minerals and other impurities from the tap water. This system is capable of producing clean, refreshing ALKALINE IONIZED WATER up to 75 gallons per day (GPD). The water production depends on the feed water supply pressure, temperature and quality.
Why Aquatron’s CQ 75-121 API Drinking Water System
- Healthier & Better Tasting Drinking Water
- Access to Alkaline and low pH reverse osmosis water with the same drinking unit
- Affordable for Any Household or Business
- Excellent Service & Quality spanning over 30 years
- Simple Installation
- Fits under most common sinks
- Reliable warranty (8 years limited warranty)
- Can be connected to hot or cold water dispensers
- Made in U.S.A
Wonderful system for homeowners and environmentalists. This system operates at an industry leading one to one ratio production, whereas traditional reverse osmosis systems waste about 4 to 8 gallons of water depending on incoming water pressure.
Easy and fast installation, combined with a 75 gallon per day membrane for a continuous supply of water, makes this system the ultimate water purifier for homeowners. This system is also one of the only products in the market equipped with a Catalytic Carbon chloramine removal filter. Currently, most cities and counties are using chloramine to disinfect the water supply which is not easily removed by traditional reverse osmosis systems. This system has built-in- shut off valve on the filters head. Removing the filter will shut down the inlet water automatically. No need to turn off the main water valve to the system. All fittings are using quick connect technology for an easy installation or service. No need for a technician which will cut the cost of ownership significantly. 5 Stage System backed by Aquatron's more than 30 years of experience and quality.
- Operating Temperatures: Maximum 100°F (37.8°C) Minimum 40°F (4.4°C)
- Operating Pressure: Maximum 80 psi (5.90 g/cm2) Minimum 40 psi (2.80 kg/cm2)
- PH Parameters; Maximum 11 Minimum 2
- Iron: Maximum 0.2 PPM
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) <1800 PPM
- Turbidity: <5NTU
Dimensions (L x W x H):
- System - 14" x 8" x 13.5"
- Tank - 11" x 13"