H-300-NXT DRINKING WATER SYSTEM
The same commercial quality that makes Pentair Everpure* the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home. The H-300- NXT is the first of its kind to be certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 401, to reduce pharmaceuticals that may be found in your water. These contaminants include: some pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter medications, herbicides, pesticides and chemicals used in manufacturing like bisphenol A (BPA). The Pentair Everpure exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure* and a unique pleated filter membrane that is 30% larger than the H-300 filter. Comparable to our topselling H-300, with added benefits to help give your family peace of mind.
• Helps prevent lime and scale buildup in water using appliances
• Exclusive Micro-Pure filtration technology protects the pleated surface inside the cartridge
Great Tasting Water
• Dual-stage filtration design ensures maximum reduction of substances
• Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to provide the health benefits and delicious taste of your water
Latest NSF Certification
• NSF/ANSI Standard 401** in addition to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
Commercial Grade Filtration
• The Pentair Everpure signature metal canister delivers commercial-grade durability to protect the system from splitting or bursting
• 30% larger cartridge provides better dirt-holding capacity
• Flow Rate: controlled at 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)
• Temperature: 35-100° F (2-38° C) cold water use only
• Pressure: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar) non-shock
• Capacity: 300 gal. (1,135 L)
• Required Space: 5W x 22H x 5D in 13W x 56H x 13D cm
• Chlorine taste & odor
• Dirt and cloudiness †
• Mold and algae †
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
• Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs)
• Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means • Enhanced with KDF media to inhibit scale build-up that can damage equipment •
**NSF/ANSI Standard 401 certified for the reduction of the incidental contaminants/emerging compounds listed in the performance data sheet
† As tested by Everpure, LLC. EPA EST. NO. 002623-IL-002
GENERAL INSTALLATION / OPERATION / MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS
This drinking water system must be maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions, including replacement of filter cartridges. The substances reduced or removed by this system are not necessarily in your water. Read the performance data sheet.
It is recommended that before purchasing a water treatment unit, you have your water tested to determine your actual treatment needs.
Space required: 5W x 22H x 5D in (13W x 56H x 13D cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
A separate drinking water faucet is required Install vertically with cartridge hanging down Use minimum length of tubing possible.
Flush new cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air Replace cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
Cartridges should be replaced annually to ensure the highest quality filtration.