The new GD and GDA Series of cartridges are manufactured in the USA from 100% pure polypropylene and are sized for use in the PENTEK® 10" and 20" Big Blue housings. GD and GDA Series are designed for purity and will not impact taste, odor and color and provide superior chemical resistance and are not prone to bacterial attack. Two unique layers provide up to three times the dirt-holding capacity than pleated, string-wound and standard spun polypropylene cartridges provide. A larger outer pre-filter reduces the partial load to the inner post filter allowing the cartridge to operate at higher velocities and lower pressure drop. The effective filter depth is increased over 200% of string-wound and standard spun-polypropylene cartridges for extended life, performance and reliability. The design and performance characteristics of the GD and GDA Series Cartridges make them an excellent choice for all residential, rural, municipal, industrial, and commercial applications.
Features and Benefits
- 100% polypropylene filtration media for superior purity without affecting taste, odor or color.
- Two clearly visible gradient layers ensure higher efficiency and improved performance.
- Micron ratings for virtually any application (75-25 for outer layer, 20-0.5 inner layer).
- GDA Series has polypropylene inner support core for added strength and unimpeded flow.
- Polypropylene filter media resists chemicals and bacterial attack.
- Up to three times the dirt-holding capacity of similar-sized pleated, string-wound and spun polypropylene cartridges.
- Effectively reduces sediment as a pre-filter to softener and automatic filter systems.
- Saves space – all-in-one, two-layer cartridge eliminates the need for additional filter canisters.
• Well Water
• City Water
Materials of Construction
Filter Media Polypropylene
Temperature Rating 40 - 145ºF (4.4 - 62.8ºC)