Helia Instant Hot/ Cold Water System
Instant Hot Or Chilled Water
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE. Its easy. Just email us a competitor url or advertisement and we will beat the price.
Get Luxurious instant chilled and instant hot water at the tap with the all- in -one Pentair® Everpure Helia water appliance. The perfect complement to a Painter Everpure commercial -grade water filtration system. Ideal for kitchens and wet bars, the Everpure Helia by Pentair is perfect for drinking water, lemonade, frosty cold drinks- plus hot tea, hot chocolate, and quick meals such as oatmeal, pasta, and soups.
- Chills to an ideal temperature of 40° F (4.4° C)
- Heats to an ideal temperature of 200° F (93.3° C), with adjustable temperature control
- 7.9 gallons (30 liters) chilled water per hour
- 2.1 gallons (7.95 liters) hot water per hour
- Compact unit is easy to hide in any kitchen cabinet or wet bar
- Hermetically sealed, maintenance- free compressor
- Uses ozone- friendly R134a refrigerant
- Sealed ice bank cooling system ensure constant availability of chilled water
- Consumes only 870 watts of electricity when compressor is cycling
- Stainless steel components
- 3 -wire service cord and plug included
- Ambient water port equipped
- Can be plumbed to coffee or ice machine
- UL listed
- Must be used with Pentair Everpure Helia Faucets [EV900083/87]
- Dimensions- 16Hx10Wx18D in (40.6H x 25.4W x 45.7D cm)
- Inlet/outlet- 1/4" O.D. tubes for inlet and 6mm O.D. tubes for outlets
- Motor compressor- 1/12 HP, 115 VAC, 60Hz single phase
- Adjustable thermostat is factory pre-set
- Install in well- ventilated cabinet
- Minimum requirements for incoming water- Water Pressure: 14.5psi; 0.5 gpm (use a booster pump or autoclave to increase water requirements).
- Install a pressure when water pressure exceeds 43.5 psi.
- Install the appliance away from heat source and direct sunlight.
- Do not install the appliance outdoor or in damp locations.
- Minimum installation space-2.5 inches from adjacent surface for proper air circulation around appliance.
- The appliance generates heat, so external venting may be required when it is installed in a cabinet.
- Appliance must be supported on all four foot pads.