EVERPURE SCS-350 FILTRATION SYSTEM
- Unique 3-stage blending cartridge provides softened, buffered and filtered water
- High-capacity Fibredyne carbon block provides enhanced chlorine taste and odor reduction
- Small amount of carbon filtered water bypasses softening resin to allow proper initial hardness
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
SCS-350 FOR YOUR COFFEE AT HOME
The same commercial quality that makes Pentair® Everpure® the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your entire home, including the coffee maker. The SCS-350 addresses the issues associated with water quality in home coffee makers. This system is designed for use with high-end residential coffee and espresso brewing machines.
Commercial Grade Filtration
• High capacity Fibredyne carbon block ehances chlorine taste while reducing odor to provide your coffee/espresso with high quality brewing water
• Provides softened, buffered and filtered water for quality brewing
• Reduces hardness in water that can cause mineral build-up in coffee and espresso equipment
• Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean
• Flow Rate: controlled at 0.5 gpm (1.9 Lpm)†
• Temperature: 35-100° F (2-38° C) cold water use only
• Pressure: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar) non-shock
• Capacity: 150 gal. (568 L)
• Dimensions: 5W x 27H x 5D in (13W x 69H x 13D cm)
• Chlorine taste & odor
GENERAL INSTALLATION / OPERATION / MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS
This drinking water system must be maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions, including replacement of filter cartridges. The substances reduced or removed by this system are not necessarily in your water. Read the performance data sheet.
It is recommended that before purchasing a water treatment unit, you have your water tested to determine your actual treatment needs.
Space required: 5W x 27H x 5D in (13W x 69H x 13D cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
Use minimum length of tubing possible.
Flush new cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air.
Replace cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
To ensure optimum water filtration, cartridges should be changed annually.
System comes complete with filter cartridge, head, fittings, and connector.
SCS-350 FILTRATION/DECALCIFICATION SERVICE KIT (PN: EV925230)
Kit contains all of the components needed to install filtration for new built-in coffee appliances. These include a QL3 head, JT cartridge, SCS-350 cartridge, bypass plug, Scalekleen, angle stop valve adaptor, special fittings, tubing and instructions.
STANDARD FILTRATION/DECALCIFICATION SERVICE KIT (PN: EV925240)
Kit contains all of the components needed by the Service Agent to service existing built-in coffee appliances. These include a QL3 head, JT cartridge, bypass plug, Scalekleen, special fittings, tubing and instructions.