EVERPURE PBS-400 SYSTEM
Everpure’s PBS-400 introduces great-tasting, crisp, clean filtered water at the prep sink for washing and preparing vegetables and fruits; at the pot filler for making pasta, soups and sauces; and at the wet bar for mixing drinks and making ice. Everpure’s highly engineered submicron design rids water of unwanted lead, particulate and chemical impurities. It also provides a fast, convenient water flow that won’t slow you down.
This filtration system does not require a second dedicated filter faucet. It can be connected to any existing faucet you have in your home such as your kitchen, bathroom, or kitchen island prep sink faucets. These utilize full flow technology that allows filtering water with your existing faucet flow rates.
The PBS-400 delivers water at a 2.2 gal/min flow, so it’s designed for filtering the water at your prep sink, pot filler and wet bar. It can also be plumbed to ice machines and other water-using appliances.
PBS-400 DRINKING WATER SYSTEM The same commercial quality that makes Pentair Everpure§ the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your entire home, including your prep sink and wet bar. The PBS-400 provides great-tasting, crisp, clean filtered water at the prep sink for washing and preparing vegetables and fruits, at the potfiller for making pasta, soups and sauces, and at the wet bar for mixing drinks and making ice. Its highly engineered design reduces unwanted contaminants like lead and chlorine from drinking water. The PBS-400 doesn’t require an additional faucet, so it’s fast, convenient water flow won’t slow you down.
• Built-in water shut-off allows for easier cartridge changes
Great Tasting Water
• Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the health and delicious taste of your water
• Adsorbs common earthy, moldy, fishy tastes, and odors.
Commercial Grade Filtration
• Signature metal canister delivers commercial-grade durability to protect the system from splitting or bursting.
• Its food-grade polymer lining prevents water from contacting the metal.
• Helps prevent lime and scale build up in water appliances.
• Flow Rate: controlled at 2.2 gpm (8.3 Lpm)
• Temperature: 35-100° F (2-38° C) cold water use only
• Pressure: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar) non-shock
• Capacity: 3,000 gal. (11,356 L)
• Required Space: 5W x 20H x 5D in 13W x 51H x 13D cm
• NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
• Chlorine taste & odor
• Dirt and cloudiness*
• Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
*As tested by Everpure, LLC. EPA EST. NO. 002623-IL-002
GENERAL INSTALLATION / OPERATION / MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS
This drinking water system must be maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions, including replacement of filter cartridges. The substances reduced or removed by this system are not necessarily in your water. Read the performance data sheet.
It is recommended that before purchasing a water treatment unit, you have your water tested to determine your actual treatment needs.
Space required: 5W x 20H x 5D in (13W x 51H x 13D cm) including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
Use minimum length of tubing possible
Flush new cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air.
Replace cartridge when capacity is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
To ensure optimum water filtration, cartridges should be changed annually.
System comes complete with filter cartridge, head, fittings, and tubing.