Aquatron Contemporary Chrome Hot Non Air Gap Faucet
Aquatron TM Contemporary Hot Water Faucets designed to work with instant hot water dispensers. This faucet can also be adapted for use with RO systems. Available in both Designer and Contemporary styles, these beautifully crafted hot and cold faucets give you the flexibility you need for today’s upscale kitchens and entertainment areas. These hot faucets feature a smooth operating ceramic disk element, lever style handle, high reach neck design of 12” and a protective spout tip to prevent after-drip. For additional safety, this faucet also has self-closing “hot” handles. Hot faucets are shipped complete with preinstalled tubing for quick connections. Faucet is NSF listed to ANSI Std. 61 - 9 & 372.
- Smooth operating ceramic disk element
- Lever style handle
- High reach neck design of 12” (305 mm)
- Neck swivels 360º
- Protective spout tip prevents after drip
- Two-year warranty
- Spout reach is approximately 5” (127 mm)
- Pressure rating: 125 PSI/8.6 BAR
- Flow rate: varies depending on instant hot water dispenser
- Temperature rating: 40ºF/4ºC to 190ºF/88ºC
- 1/4” OD x 30” tubing pre-installed
- Includes installation hardware and instructions
- The 600 CBRH Series Designer Faucet is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 – Annex G. These faucets are low-lead plumbing products and are in compliance with California’s Health and Safety Code (Section 116875; commonly known as AB1953).
- Compliant with pending revisions to the USEPA Safe Drinking Water Act with effectivity January 4, 2014.
- ADA Compliance - ANSI A117.1